Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Early Morning

Good morning everyone!
This is an incredibly exciting for me and a few a of my housemates! It is our first day of work!

Just to catch you up-I spent my Sunday with a group of housemates that went to church together. We found an AMAZING church less than a mile from our house! It was so great to find fellowship right in my own house and neighborhood! Made me feel just right! Afterwards, our group had brunch and then ventured to explore Chinatown a little further.

Sunday night we decided to go out in celebration of one of the two days we have off this semester (MLK)! We spent a bit of time in Dupont Circle when I became tired, and some of us came home! Little did I know, I was missing the real fun at the house! It was a late night so I needed to catch up on sleep!

I got much needed sleep on Monday until about 11am. Our house had tickets to the Wizards (NBA) game at 2pm so I got up, made myself lunch, and prepared to watch the game. I know the Wizards are certainly not the most stellar team in the NBA, but it was a great way to enjoy the city together.

The latter part of my Monday was spent wandering around Georgetown, and yes-we did stop by Georgetown Cupcake. There was about a 15 minute wait to get in the door, AND they had a bouncer outside to keep things under control. What an experience!!!! I had a mint chocolate cupcake that was nothing less than delectable.

I got into bed around 10pm last night to prepare for my early morning. In a house of 15-time and hot water is rather limited so I decided to take first shower at 6am. I'm off to get ready and make myself breakfast! I should be at the metro station by 8:30am so I need to get my day started!

I cannot wait to update the blog with details of my first day! I couldn't be more excited!

Have an incredible day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment